Last updated: 16th February 2023
Thank you for choosing us at Victoria Photography. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.When you visit our website victoria-artphotography.com, and more generally, use any of our services, we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue the use of our Services immediately. This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect information that you provide to us.
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our photography services or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information that we may collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the Services you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
We collect bride & groom names; wedding dates; phone numbers; email addresses; and other similar information related to our photography services.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Website.
When you access our websites, we, our service providers and our partners may automatically collect information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity on our websites. Typically, this information includes your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, device identifier, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our website, general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on or in our websites, such as pages or screens you accessed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and length of access. Our service providers and business partners may collect this type of information over time and across third-party websites. This information is collected via various mechanisms, such as via cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, and similar technologies. This type of information may also be collected when you read our HTML-enabled emails.
The information we collect includes:
● Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity on the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
● Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other devices you use to access the Website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and operating system configuration information.
● Location Data. We collect information data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type of settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Locations settings on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We use the information we collect or receive:
● To contact you for the services. We use your personal information to contact you about your wedding and your address for sending you the finished product.
● To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
● To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
● To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
● To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
● To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
● To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to
marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share the data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
● Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use yourpersonal information for a specific purpose.
● Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary toachieve our legitimate business interests.
● Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we mayprocess your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
● Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required todo so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicialproceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or asubpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or lawenforcement requirements).
● Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary toinvestigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies,suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
● Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, orduring negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition ofall or a portion of our business to another company.
● Third-Party Advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Website. These companies may use information about yourvisits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and othertracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to you. For Example Facebook ads and Instagram ads.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our Website.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in
this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this Policy will require us to keep your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because
your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and
technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at info@victoria-photography.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Please note, we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of
your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in
the European Economic Area (EEA).
Our Services are not for the use of children below the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data without the parent's consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing. (i.e PayPal)
You can notify us of any complaint you may have about our handling of your personal information via 'Contact us’. We will endeavour to reply to you within 30 days of receipt of the complaint, while we hope that we will be able to resolve any complaints you may have without needing to involve third parties.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by
an updated “Last updated” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is
accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by
prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We
encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at;